today was good. I worked in the morning and then came home and took a mini nap. I meet a few girls from work and ate at the mall food court. I had hot dog on a stick shocker. then we watched the help. it was a really good movie I really enjoyed it. well not to much else going on have a great one
robin
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday
I had a nice day. I worked outside for most of the morning. I mowed the lawn and weeded and then planted daffodils. I worked on the compute...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment