Monday, October 10, 2011

Another one

We had a good day, it seemed to go fast. I found some charm packs that Mom got me a hundred years ago that are Halloween and super cute. I found a cute charm pack pattern that I want to do with it. I am still am working on the one we got at the quilt fair but I feel more motivated so maybe I can get them both done by Halloween. Isaac started to high pitch babble this weekend and it is really cute, he does it alot now also. Today we were eating apples and he would take a bit and then babble and I got a little video of it. He takes his sock off at the end and drops the apple that's why it gets a little bumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...