Thursday, October 13, 2011

Disaster

That was an awesome video Karen, my luck that would happen to me. Sorry I missed your email Mom, I wasn't good about keeping my phone with me. This morning I heard a cry and I just thought it was Isaac so we got up, got dressed and I feed him. Then we were in the front living room playing and we heard this loud cry and I look outside and animal control released a deer from the fence. The deer was fine and ran off. I feel bad I didn't notice him earlier. Then when I put Isaac down for his nap I was making a sandwich and I heard a loud crash and there had been a car accident on the corner. They took both away on stretchers, so I hope that they are alright. Then they turned off our water and I didn't know when I was making Isaac a bottle. Luckily I had some water in the fridge. On the positive side Casey made it home alright and I finished my quilt, I just need to put on my border. I will post a picture tomorrow, it turned out pretty good.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...