Sunday, October 9, 2011

The right motivation

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. I am super jealous that you guys get to go to the blue man good. That is awesome. It will be so fun. We had a good day yesterday. We just did some cleaning and yard work. We also went on a bike ride. I picked three more bags of apples and and drying them since I have eaten all that we dried before. Today Casey had to work but he can back just now so that was nice. Me and Isaac went to church and a guy behind us had a really deep voice and when he sang Isaac just started at him with his mouth open. It was funny. I tried to keep him facing forward so he wouldn't stare. Casey's Dad and Terry came over and Isaac commando crawls forward. So after they left I took a video of it but it wont post. I will try later. He will only do it for Fruit Loops so far. He just needs food as a motivator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...