Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hello Mr Anderson

Today was so pretty outside. It was so nice. I took Isaac outside and he walked around on the grass. He is doing really good walking. On the clapping front, I was singing if your happy and you know it clap your hands and I was clapping and Isaac was facing me. he had a hold of my and hands and he would stop my hands and make a face at me and then put my hands together. I think that is good process. I have almost finished all my blocks for the quilt show quilt. I only have another half an hour. It is looking pretty good. Well Isaac wouldn't take an afternoon nap so it was a early bed time. I am glad that Dad made it safely. I hope that it goes really well for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...