Sunday, October 30, 2011

home again

We made it home safe and sound. It was a good trip. I am glad we went. The ocean was amazing and it was good to be there to support everyone during the funeral. The funeral went well and there were a lot of people there. Ann was an amazing person. SHe is going to be missed. I am going to Logan tomorrow afternoon. Rachel I should be up there around 3 or 4. That is my plan right now. If I can get away sooner I will. Dad is going to try to come with me but I doubt he can. I am going to pack my suitcase and take it with me and then if dad is coming with me, I will come home and pack him up. I need to get my car inspected. I know why wait until the last day. I thought we could drop it off at Jiffy Lube and trick or treat at the mall. Just an idea. I am staying the night. The pictures are so cute. He is getting big. Don't worry about the mirror. Robin has bought her a new one here. It is nice to be back home.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...