Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Black Friday

Well with all this talk of shopping, I am so excited. It will be fun to go out and shop around. It is cold here today. I am not looking forward to snow. I am glad you enjoyed the books. I love books. I am glad Isaac loves them also. I love the hard books they make now. They didn't do that much when you guys were little. It is so much nicer. They will last so much longer. I had a good day at work. I am behind from missing work but I don't care. I had such a nice time. It is fun to be able to play once in a while. Have a great Thursday. I can't believe it is November already. Time is going to fast. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...