Thursday, November 3, 2011

But my lips hurt real bad

Today was good. I took Isaac to the park and he liked that. The slide made him laugh. He loves walking through leafs and kicking them with his feet. Yesterday and today he steers towards them, it is cute. I had an enrichment meeting tonight, it was at Angela house in nymans nook, they have some really nice houses up there. I took Isaac and he did really well, we did have to leave around 8:45 because he was ready to leave and go to bed. It will be fun being involved in enrichment. I am cutting up some of my scraps to make a scrap quilt. I have been throwing all my scraps in the corner and I finally decided to take care of them, it feels good to clean up the room a bit. Well I am off to bed, I hope that you sleep better tonight Karen. You should buy some melatonin, it really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...