Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Books

Mom found a book of our children books yesterday so today I went through them. It was so fun, I had forgotten about a lot of them and seeing them brought back a lot of memories. We read a lot of books when we were little. I found the poky little puppy and it is different than the one that Karen bought Isaac. I liked your copy better. We had a good day, it was chili but we were still able to go outside and walk around. Casey came home tonight and that was nice. Isaac has been scared of his bath the last couple of night so Casey helped me and we just went really slow with him and eventually he took a bath. Something must of scarred him one night, hopefully he is over it now. I am excited for Thanksgiving and shopping. I need to put a countdown on the blog, that would be fun. I will do it tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...