Wednesday, November 30, 2011

audience

today I woke up and felt like death so i basically slept all day. I finally got up to go to work I started to feel better by the time I got all druged up. I think by the end of the night I was feeling better. but that was my day. Nothing else to exciting. but the "Talk" went good. I guess he wants to get together again. but I told him if we do we are going uber slow and see how things go. so who knows how long anything will happen. its just going to be interesting for the next few weeks. so that is the jist. but I'm glad everyone is so festive I liked your trees. :) sorry about the insurance stuff. I hate paper work stuff. well have a great day be safe in the wind and weather. '

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...