Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Too Quiet

I missed the sound of all of you guys around the house. I am looking forward for all of us being together for Christmas. I had such a nice time. I love your Christmas Tree Rachel and Karen yours was darling also. I need to get some christmas decorations here. It really looks so festive. How did Isaac feel about the tree? I went and saw Kyle today. He looks a lot better. His room is really nice. I think we are going to take Alyssa and Julie to the festival of trees tomorrow for Alyssa's birthday. I have never been to the festival. I think it will be fun to see. Maybe I will find a good decoration there. I need to take some from Logan and bring them here. I looked at some when we were there for Thanksgiving, I just didn't bring them with me. Have a great Wednesday. It looks like a storm is coming. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...