Thursday, December 1, 2011

Little Stink

Isaac would not take an afternoon nap. I have been trying to get a routine down so he will get used to taking one at 4. So I went to the Hobby Lobby and he fell asleep in the car on the way home about 6:30. He is still asleep so he is probably down for the night. Casey thinks he might be growing. He is funny. I made the cutest Santa Claus. I am using your fabric from down stairs Mom if that is alright. I went to the store and got buttons for his eyes, his nose and a bell for his hat. I am going to make a ton of these, they are so cute. If anyone wants him and will make you some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...