Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sleep

Mom, I am glad that you had a fun time. I would like to go sometime. The tree is fun. Isaac likes to look at it but he hasn't pulled himself up on it yet. We are giving him the car ramp for Christmas so I put it kind of in front by the couch, so he us that to stand up and see the tree and he can play with the cars. He is really warming up to it. He was so tired yesterday he fell asleep at 6 pm and slept until 8 am. He took two naps today and we had a really nice day. I picked up the pictures at the mall and we played a while and he had a good time. Well we received a letter in Oct saying that the state needed proof of our insurance so we had our insurance agent send it over to them. But yesterday we got a letter saying they didn't get it and our registration was revoked. So Casey came home and we got the fax the insurance agent sent and they resent the information. Casey also went to there office in SLC and got everything taken care of. It was stupid and I am glad that it is taken care of. Well everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...