Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Good Moods

Congratulations Karen, that makes me feel better. All your loose ends are tied up. Good luck tomorrow Robin, I hope that it is an awesome job. Isaac was in a good mood today, it was really nice. He was being silly, he thinks he is funny when he shuts his eyes and looks away, I put a picture on the bottom. Also sometimes when he stands he throws his arms back, it cracks me up. Today was good. I got together with Jen and finished sewing the mystery quilt. I just need to quilt it now. We are going to continue sewing together each week, it will be fun. This evening we went to petsmart to look around and to Old navy, I got Isaac a couple of shirts. They have cute clothes there. We weren't able to see the baby today, they needed to rest Kelly said we will try again tomorrow. They named him Gabriel, he weighed 6 pounds 2 ounces and was 20 inches long. Well everyone have a good night, the weather has been so nice. I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...