Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Started packing
Well I started packing tonight. I got all my pretties packes and all my DVDs. I have 6 boxes of DVDs. SO I feel like I made some progress. I hope that your interview went well Robin. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Hey Rachel do you want my washer and dryer? The apartment I am moving into has one in the apartment already and it would cost more to store them then they are worth. So it you want them you can have them. Well have a great Thursday everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment