Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Old people shopping

Today was good. We went to sams club this morning and there was two old couple shopping. The guy in the first couple was yelling at the lady from the second. I couldn't hear what she said but he was like "You want me to eat something sour", then they were walking away and he kept yelling how crazy she was. The old lady just kept shopping and didn't look fazed. It was so funny, it reminded me of Grandpa. I have been laughing over it all day. I went to costa vida for lunch and Isaac really liked the rice and beans, he enjoyed it. I had an enrichment meeting tonight and that was nice. Isaac was really good, I was impressed. He is so cute now he tries to put the books away after we read them, it is really cute. Well that is all my news. I am glad that your interview went well Robin. I hope that packing is going alright Karen. I am so glad that you have a kindle now and we don't have to move all your books. That will save my back, thank you kindle for once again saving the day.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...