Thursday, February 2, 2012

Steps

Today was good. We went to the fun park after Isaac's nap and that was fun. It was nice to walk around for a while. There were only a couple of kids there, it was perfect. Tonight I was feeding him some apple for a before bed time snack and he stood up and walked to me for more apple. It really surprised me, it was so good. Only this morning I was doing dishes and he was kind of standing by the dish washes and he took one step to put his bottle in. I think he will start doing it more and more now. Well I am excited to come down this weekend. It will be fun to see everyone, it has been a while. I am going to bring my sewing machine. I think that it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...