Sunday, March 18, 2012

Getting better

Isaac had a bad night last night but he didn't fever at all so that was good. He ate breakfast and lunch today. After lunch he started acting really good and has been acting normal the rest of the day. He took a 3 hour nap. Casey had a to work a bit today, when he got home he watched Isaac so I got a lot of sewing done with the long map and Casey watching him. I finished my blue quilt. Casey also finished hanging the cupboards up and nailed the banister. I made a roast for dinner, it was a really nice day. Even yesterday was really nice. It was nice to just have a quiet lay around the house day. Here are some pictures of Isaac's when he was sick.

Isaac when he had the bad fever.


His little cheeks were really red.



Isaac's sick bed. He spent most of Saturday just laying on his sick bed.


Doing better today, climbing up the stairs.


My Quilt. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...