Tuesday, March 20, 2012

On fire

I am so excited for your new job Robin, I hope that you love it. It will be nice to have the money in any case. I did a lot of sewing today, not of much as Robin did though. Isaac took an early nap so I got the sew for and hour and a half, then Jenn came over and I sewed with her for two hours. Isaac was so good while she was here, he entertained himself really well. He is feeling a lot better and acting a lot more like himself. He is having some crazy tempertantruims though but I think that has to do with his age and not being sick. Mostly he is his sweet self again. Well that is all my news. I am excited for Mom and Dad to come up tomorrow, it will be really fun day. Maybe Mom you could help me find a new pediatrician in Logan.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...