Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fun in the sun

Today was good.  We went on a walk this morning and then went to Sams club.  Jenn couldn't sew today so we are just going to meet up next week.  I worked on my bow tie quilt, I haven't wanted to work on it lately so it was good to get some done on it.  I am almost finished.  Tonight Casey came home a little early which was nice.  We just played outside for a while then we went to Lowes and bought a screen door for the back door.  It is really nice.  We didn't look at it before we bought it though and it is dented on the side.  I was in too much of a hurry.  It will be really nice to have, thank Mom and Dad.  One more thing.  This morning I was putting in my contacts and the right eye went in fine and I put my left one in and it was gone.  I wasn't sure if I dropped it or not.  But it felt like it was still in my eye but I couldn't see it.  So I ended up putting another pair in and I kept looking for the contact in my eye all day.  When Casey came home I had him look and he couldn't see anything.  But I think rolling my eye around moved it to the front and I saw it and got it out.  I am glad that i finally found it.  Well I am excited for this weeks festivities.  It will be fun, especially the quilt show. :)

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...