Monday, May 7, 2012

tonight I blog

I am losing my mind. I keep forgetting to blog and I forget everything. I'm a space cadet this week. well I am glad that you anniversary went well I'm glad you got to go on a mini vacation. My weekend was fun the avengers was good, I liked the hulk the best. then I had a photoshoot I will post a pict. i took from face book. I got my tax return today :) super excited. already boosted my amazon spending with a new makeup case. I am so excited mine is breaking and falling apart. its sad looking. Then I went to the gym today it felt good to run a bit. and that is my day its been productive. I'm excited to see everyone on friday robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...