Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Thursday

Well tomorrow is my Friday and then I get to play for 4 days. I just thought I would rub that in a little bit. I am way excited about that. Rachel I am so glad you found that contact. I am surprised it didn't give you a headache. I am glad you got a screen door you are going to love it. It will get a dent in it sooner or later anyway. Karen I am so glad your plants are doing well. That is really good. Mint is like a weed. Once they start growing it will never stop. You will be able to supply nations with that plant. I didn't do much tonight. Just watched Eureka. I didn't sleep good last night so I thought I would just take it easy. I am going to try to go to bed at 10 and see how that works for me. Don't work too hard. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...