Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Let the good times roll

I am officially on vacation and dad decided to take a couple of days off also. We are coming up to Logan in the morning. That will be fun. Rachel I love the quilt. It makes me motivated to get mine done. I need to focus and get it done. I have been so anxious the last couple of days. I hope this goes away soon. It is really hard to handle. I am sure dad and Robin agree with that remark. It will be nice to have some time off. Rachel I got a gift we can go in together with it. I was thinking that Friday I would put Casey's roast sandwiches in the crock pot and we could have them before the reception. I made lasgana and chicken enchiladas tonight for the weekend. I am going to Einstein bagel in the morning to get bagels for Tasty Turkeys. I got all the ingredients for them. I am ready to party!!!!! LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...