Thursday, July 19, 2012

Good Boy

I went visiting teaching this morning for three hours and Isaac did such a good job.  He was really busy but he did really good, I was proud of him.  At one of the houses a little boy handed him a car and he did the thank you sign all by himself.  He also signed thank you to a cashier at the store when she handed him his car.  That was pretty much the highlight of my day.  I worked on the kite quilt some more during Isaac's nap and we did a lot of weeding.  The yard is looking better.  I am excited for this weekend and all the cars.  I am excited for the 24th also.  It is almost here.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...