Sunday, July 15, 2012

Weeds

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday.  My day was blah and I didn't have anything exciting.  I picked up the pictures of Isaac and they are super cute, I will give everyone some when I see you.  I also had some khols cash so I bought some picture frames with it.  I started Karen's Pillows so that is exciting.  They are going to be soft.  Today we walked in the morning and went to nursery in the afternoon.  Isaac did so good and was so cute.  He sat on his chair through all of singing time and the lesson.  He played and wandered around, he was so happy when we got home.  I have been practicing the songs they sing at home with him.  When they started to sing what he knew his face just lite up, it was so cute.  He even did the actions to some of the songs.  Casey made it home safe and I made a roast for dinner.  We spent the evening outside weeding and picking raspberries, there are a lot of them.  I have attached pictures of the weeded beds.  Thanks Mom for the shirt it is really cute.  I am excited to wear it.  Also Grandma died a year ago today, I can't believe it has been that long.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...