Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Birthday Pictures

Today was good.  I meet with Jenn and sewed today.  I am almost done with my kite quilt.  It is turning out really well.  Hers is really bright and springy and mine is more like a cloudy day.  I like it though.  Isaac took a short nap, I think the door woke him up, but he was really good to play while we sewed.  We went to Merrill Olsen park and walked around there and it was really nice.  The canal goes through there and we put our feet in it. Well here are some pictures from yesterday, thank you again everyone for all the nice presents and the fun Birthday.

Love
Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...