Sunday, July 15, 2012

Nice day

Your weeded beds look really nice Rachel.  It is getting to be harvest time.  All the hard work is coming to a head with all the good stuff to eat.  I had a nice day today.  We went to church and that was nice.  I remember it was a year ago right in Sunday school and it made me cry.  It seems like forever ago.  We went out to see Grandma Bodily and she was already for us to take her to lunch.  So we took her to the spagetti factory and walked about Sam Weller book store.  It was a nice time.  We had just had lunch so we weren't very hungry but it was nice to get her out of the house.  She was so happy.  I made split pea soup and it turned out pretty good.  I took some of it for her to have during the week.  I am glad that Issac is liking nursery.  He is so cute. We came home and I fell asleep.  I was really tired.  I even had a coke for lunch and I feel asleep.  Have a great Monday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...