Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hot peppers

I love the blocks for your quilt Rachel.  That is going to be a really cute quilt.  Robin is getting two free tickets for the dress rehersal tomorrow.  Karen and I am going to go.  Dad is going to dinner with us and then going home and resting.  I am excited.  Those peppers are a little spicy.  I put one in the salad and it was spicy.  They do have a good flavor.  Happy almost birthday Karen. I am excited for tomorrow night.  Not much else going on with us.  I am going to call our apartment tomorrow and see when we can get the place.  Get a firm date I hope.  WEll have a great Wednesday.  I finished up all my work so it should be quiet day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...