Thursday, September 13, 2012

A New Sign

Karen, I am glad that you had a great Birthday.  I am glad that you live closer, it is fun.  The salad social went well last night.  I had a lot of salad and cookies left over.  The cookies are so good I think that we will eat them all.  Kelly took some over to a friends house so that helped also.  Everyone brought a lot of food last night, it was a good turn out.  I made tomato soup tonight for dinner.  It tasted really good and it used up all of my tomatoes.  I really like this recipe and am going to have to make it again.  The weather has been so nice in the mornings.  We went on a walk this morning and Isaac just walks and walks, he loves it.  We stay out a lot longer than when it was warmers.  He learned a new sign.  We were in the truck yesterday and I came up with a sign for turning on the truck, turning your hand like your turning on the car, and he picked it right up.  Casey must of gone over it with him last night because he was doing it a lot today.  It was really cute.  He would sign more turn on the truck.  After dinner we drove the truck up the canyon and walked around, it was really nice and we had a good time.  I can't believe that this week is going by so fast.  I am excited to go down this weekend.  Everyone have a good night and a great Friday.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...