Thursday, September 13, 2012

Soup

I made homemade chicken soup tonight for the weekend.  I used up all my tomatoes also.  It was so nice to use fresh veggies.  I hope it tastes good.  I think I will add some noodles in it when I warm it up.  I had a nice evening. I cooked and then did laundry and then dad took me out for ice cream.  Robin got us addicted to a place kind of like spoon me.  It is called lunaberry.  It is good.  I am excited for this weekend.  Robin I hope you are doing OK.  Those are really long days.  I do so love this weather.  One of the ladies I worked with saved me some paper boxes and I went to get them and it was so beautiful outside.  It was hard to come back in.  I am so glad you had a brillant idea Karen.  I have such smart children.  Have a great Friday and we will play this weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...