Friday, September 14, 2012

Sad News

Casey's friend Kevin Irish died today.  Something happened and they couldn't give him dialyses anymore.  We are going to sent flowers to their family.  Other than that today was pretty good.  Isaac still has a runny nose but is doing good.  I went with Jenn and picked up our next quilt and she got some fabric to make a Christmas throw.  It was fun.  Isaac wasn't great at the fabric store and didn't want to stay there as long as we did but he survived, barely.   At lunch I was running late so I picked up hamburgers for us.  Isaac wanted Casey to play with him so he took we the fry's out of his hands and put them back in the container.  It was really funny.  Casey had to work late tonight so walked the mall.  We are coming down to tomorrow and should be there for lunch.  Casey doesn't have to work until 7 so he can go with us to the lake.  I am excited about that.  I will see everyone tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...