Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Birthday Eve

Today was good.  I had to go grocery shopping this morning and that went well.  I just got diapers at Lees this time because I didn't have time to go to Sam's also.  I will see if this brand is any better.  We went to story time also and Isaac did really well.  He danced with all the other kids, it was cute.  I sewed with Jenn today and we made a turkey this week.  It think that it turned out really cute.  I am going to work on quilting the peach diamond one next.  I am excited about that.  Casey mowed the lawn this evening.  I made a chicken tomatoes and rice for dinner and it tasted really good.  I put a green pepper and a long green pepper in from our garden.  I thought that the long green one wasn't that spicy, it was just like a green pepper I thought.  But it turned out to be really spicy.  Casey loved it and I thought it tasted good but I need to be more careful with the spices next time.  Well I hope that you have a wonderful Birthday Karen.  I hope all your Birthday wishes come true.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...