Monday, September 10, 2012

Almost a birthday

I went birthday shopping tonight and that was fun.  I am excited for Karen's birthday.  I love the quilt Rachel.  That is amazing.  You made that one in a hurry.  It is beautiful.  I had a good day at work and then washed my sheets.  They really needed that.  I even bought two new pillows today while we were shopping.  (I won't mention a store name so Karen won't have any clues).  We had a couple that were rocks.  I hope they are good ones.  I am sure I will still need some on Black Friday.  It was so nice outside today.  It was raining this evening and it felt so nice and cool.  I love fall time.  Have a great tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...