Monday, September 10, 2012

A fun cool day

We had a good day today.  It was kind of rainy today so we meet Casey for lunch at Willow park instead.  It was fun to go to someplace different.  We stayed for a while and played.  I finished the quilt Mom got me for my birthday today.  I love it.  It was a lot of sewing but it was so fun to do and I love how it turned out.  I had to deliver invitations for the salad social today.  I am out of shape just walking to people doors wore me out.  Casey's Dad invited everyone over for dinner tonight and it was a  lot of fun.  Kimmy brought her dog and Isaac was on cloud nine.  He was so happy.  It was a nice change for him to be so good and cute over there.  It was a lot of fun.  Kimmy and Max and buying Grandma Anderson's house and are moving in soon. There is a bridal fair on the 22nd and the invited me to go.  It will be fun.  I am excited for your birthday Karen.  I can't believe that it is almost here.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...