Friday, September 14, 2012

No move in October

I called the apartment place today and they said the lady had paid a full month of rent and the 3rd floor apartment wasn't available until November.  There was a second floor but we decided to wait until November so I asked this place if we could stay another month and they are going to let us.  We have to pay a month by month fee but I think we would rather have the apartment we want.  Dinner was nice.  It ws fun to be with everyone.  Hayden is really a cute baby.  Sarah and Scott and the boys came and it was fun to visit.  Work was slow today.  I am sure glad it was Friday.  I am excited to play tomorrow.  Drive safe and sound everyone.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...