Saturday, November 24, 2012

Home again

Dad got my new computer up and running and life is a lot better.  Thanks for the really great Thanksgiving weekend.  It was so much fun.  I had such a nice time.  It is so hard to come back to the real world.  Thanks Rachel for posting the pictures.  They are so cute.  I love your Christmas tree.  There are a lot of patios that have lights here.  I love it.  I should have brought some of my decorations with me.  I didn't think about it until I got home.  I will get organized I promise.  I am glad we all made it safe and sound.  I just had such a nice time.  Thanks everyone.  I think I am going to go clean the old apartment tomorrow and just be done with it.  That will take some of the pressure of me.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...