Tuesday, November 20, 2012

no computer

My computer is still giving us problems.  That is sad.  I really miss it.  I have been really busy today.  I took the bus to the old apartment and cleaned until 9:30.  Dad helped for a little while and we got the stove and fridge all done as well as all the bathrooms.  A nother hour or two and I should be all done.  It felt nice to get that all done.  I am excited for this weekend.  I am going to come home and make stuffing and then we will leave for Logan as soon as dad is done working.  I called Jen and the surgery went well for Kay.  She was just getting home when I called at 6.  I am using dad's computer and it is a nice one.  I am glad I only have one more day.  YEAH.  I sure like my new apartment better than my old one.  I need to start hanging up pictures.  That always helps to make it feel like your place.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...