Monday, November 19, 2012

Shopping

I got a bunch of the black Friday ads in the mail today and it seems like most of the stores are opening at 8 or 9 pm on Thanksgiving.  That really changes things.  We may not have to skip any sleep at all.  Walmart had some good deals.  I haven't made it through Shopko's yet.  Casey is making an Alton Brown Turkey.  We got the stuff to make the brine tonight and Casey made it.  I think it is going to be really good.  Casey is going to work with Dad tomorrow.  He decided just to drive down in the morning.  I hope that Dad is feeling better I am worried about him.  I hope that everyone survived work today.  I am glad it is a short week.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...