Robin, I am sorry that you were sick. That makes for a long day. :( Karen I am glad that the seller are paying for all of that. I didn't realize how expensive it is to buy a house. Mom I hope that cleaning went well, I hate doing that. Today was good. Tuesdays are busy and that is nice. We had story time and I sew with Jenn. I have four rows on my quilt now. Jenn finished her Christmas quilt and started a new one. It was fun. The weather was nice so we went on a walk also. Casey worked in SLC today so me and Isaac went to Chick Fillet for dinner and played in the play area. It was nice to get out a bit. Casey made it home safe. He is making a turkey for tomorrow for a work party. I am excited for everyone to come up tomorrow. We will have a fun time. :)
Love
Rachel
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
We finished up our pillows today. They were fun to do. My sewing skills are in need of repair however. We went to ogden for lunch for Casey...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment