Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Park the Car

Robin, I am sorry that you were sick.  That makes for a long day. :(  Karen I am glad that the seller are paying for all of that.  I didn't realize how expensive it is to buy a house.  Mom I hope that cleaning went well, I hate doing that.  Today was good.  Tuesdays are busy and that is nice.  We had story time and I sew with Jenn.  I have four rows on my quilt now.  Jenn finished her Christmas quilt and started a new one.  It was fun.  The weather was nice so we went on a walk also.  Casey worked in SLC today so me and Isaac went to Chick Fillet for dinner and played in the play area.  It was nice to get out a bit.  Casey made it home safe.  He is making a turkey for tomorrow for a work party.  I am excited for everyone to come up tomorrow.  We will have a fun time. :)

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...