Wednesday, December 26, 2012

No work

Well I got up at 10 and just did laundry and bills and got things done.  It was really nice.  I got a lot done.  Tomorrow I am going to go get my haircut and then go meet Kay and Jen for lunch.  It should be nice to get caught back up with everyone.  I am with Rachel.  I got the peanut butter cups from skiing and I think I have eaten the whole bag.  I guess we will have to buy new treats for next weekend.  I did buy the roast and stuff so I am set for the moving time.  I also rented a Uhaul so that is set.  I am glad that Casey is taking a couple of days off.  He will heal up faster besides that he can help take Isaac to the doctor tomorrow.  I am 100 percent sure they won't think that Isaac is neglected because he needs his finger nails cut.  I am glad he likes his blanket.  It is really amazing.  I bet it is really warm also.  Robin I am glad you got a whole hour off.  That does make a big difference.  Karen good luck packing.  We will be up there Friday night to help so don't stress.  Well have a fun Thursday.  Two more days and we get a 4 day weekend.  Love that.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...