Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I can't stop eating

I can't stop eating all the snacks and candy that was left.  I might have gained 50 pounds by this weekend.  This morning was like Christmas again.  Isaac was excited to see all his new toys.  We had a good day and he was happy.  Casey did good at work but he is taking the rest of the week off.  He has enough vacation so he is going to use it.  It think that it will be good for him to rest.  Isaac has his doctors appointment tomorrow.  I am excited to see how he has grown.  He wouldn't let me cut his finger nails so he looks neglected still.  I am going to try again tomorrow.  He wanted to sleep with his new truck blanket and he loves it.  He likes sleeping with it and it has been working out having it in his crib.  It is fun to have him use it. Thank you again for the wonderful Christmas.  We are spoiled.  Good luck packing Karen.  I hope that it goes smoothly and we will be there this weekend.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...