Thursday, December 27, 2012

Poor little guy

Man the Anderson men are not under a good moon right now are they.  I am sorry that Isaac fell.  Shots and then a big lip.  I will have to buy him a surprise.  I am not so excited for Friday.  It means my time off is going by too fast.  I did get my hair cut this morning and met Kay, Jen and Sarah and kids for lunch.  It was fun just to wander around for awhile.  The mall was crazy busy.  Tomorrow I am going to run errands most of the day and hopefully get dad's jeep inspected.  Wish Casey good luck with his doctor's appointment tomorrow.  I hope all goes well with that.  Not much else to report.  I am ready for the move.  YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...