Thursday, December 27, 2012

We are falling apart

First off Isaac's doctor was good.  Isaac didn't do great but he is doing what he is supposed to be doing and he looks great.  His weight is 32 lbs 90%, height 35 1/4" 75%, head circumference 51 cm.  Casey had today off and it was nice to have him home.  He was able to rest.  This afternoon me and Isaac went outside to bring in the garbage.  We were just hanging out outside.  It was snowing and it was really pretty.  Isaac was looking up at the snow falling for a little while the he looked down and feel flat on his face.  His lip was bleeding but stopped pretty fast but he has a big lip now and its red under his nose.  I feel so bad for him.  he is eating good and sucked on his binki so I don't think that he is in too bad of shape.  We may have to reschedule the picture though.  I will see what he looks like tomorrow.  I attached a picture, I am not sure if you can see the swelling but it was the best one I could get.  Everyone have a good night and stay safe in all of this snow. I shoveled another foot of snow today.  It is so crazy.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...