Sunday, October 13, 2013

Whew

I had a really great weekend.  Josh Groban was amazing and I had a really fun night with Mom.  Thanks again Mom.  It was a great night on Friday.  On Saturday we drove back up to Logan and I took a nap then we went to the wedding.  I walked down the isle with Isaac and he did amazing.  Mom bought him the cutest suit and he was perfect.  He was the cutest boy.  Casey spent most of the reception outside with him.  They had a kids area downstairs and we went down there for a while.  Then they started dancing so we went up stairs and Isaac loved it.  He danced and danced (aka jumped).  I asked him if he wanted to go home and he said no I just want to dance.  Everyone had a really fun time with him and he was so cute.  Mandy even said she wouldn't of dance so long if Isaac hadn't been out there.  Today Casey made turkey soup for lunch and it was really good.  Then we headed up to Clifton and spent the rest of the day up there.  We mostly just watched movies and relaxed.  Isaac was so tired he fell asleep in the car the minute we got in to go home.  I didn't take any pictures at the wedding but Mandy did and I gave her my flash drive and she is going to send them to me.  I will post them when I get them.  I am excited to see everyone next weekend for Casey's birthday.  We will have a fun time.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...