Thursday, October 17, 2013

Lazy Day

Good luck Robin, that sounds like a busy schedule but a great opportunity for you.  Good job.  Thanks for the movie link on facebook also.  That was neat to see.  We were pretty lazy today.  It seemed like Isaac needed a slow day so that is what we did.  It was nice.  We did go visiting teaching in the morning and that is always good to talk with everyone.  Isaac said a funny thing this evening.  We were in the dark in me and Casey's room with flash lights.  We were on the bed and I asked Isaac what he was thinking.  He said "There is a TV and we can watch Mighty Machines".  It made me laugh really hard.  Well everyone have a good night.  Good luck again Robin and I will see Mom and Karen on Friday.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...