Wednesday, October 16, 2013

abravenell

Today was interesting. at work around 3 o clock I got a call from abravanell hall. I guess their makeup and wig person is super duper sick and they are short handed. my boss from Pioneer recommended me for makeup and they needed me tonight for last rehearsal. Wowzers. I guess its just for two more shows. Friday- and sunday. I have a gig friday night I already said yes to. So I am going in for an hour or two to help and then go to the other venue.They have two other girls there I'm just a helping hand. sunday i will be there all day. Then at 9 I had a film festival for the demon movie but I didn't get to go to that. but that was my crazy unexpected day. it was fun and hopefully friday doesn't kill me. Have a great thursday robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...