Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Scouts

Today was good.  Mandy and Gigi left this morning.  Since they were gone we went to story time and that was good and we got some new books.  I was going to sew with Jenn today but when she came over Randy, Charlotte and Laurie came so she is going to come back tomorrow.  Everyone stayed for a while and jumped on the trampoline which was fun.  They hadn't had lunch so we went out with them.  When Casey went to work I gave Isaac a nap and did some sewing.  I had pack meeting this evening it seemed long but my boys got some awards so that was good.  Then we ran up to Randy's to say good bye to everyone.  It is going to be really quiet with everyone gone.  It will be a lot slower around here that is for sure.  I am excited for this weekend.  Casey is going to call Dad tomorrow and work out a schedule but having you guys come up Friday sounds great to me.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...