Thursday, October 17, 2013

I love lazy days

I would love a lazy day.  My day was busy but everything went really well and that felt really nice.  I am excited to come up to Logan tomorrow night. Karen is coming to SLC and we will leave after dinner.  Good luck Robin with your 3 jobs tomorrow.  October has hit with a vengeance.  I found Casey's shoes on Amazon and I ordered them.  They will be there sometime next week. I hope.  Last time I shipped something it took all month, right Karen.  Tomorrow should be a slow day.  I am going to just sit at my desk and work. That will feel nice.  Don't work too hard.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...