Wednesday, October 16, 2013

We did it

We made it half way through the week.  I figure if I make it through Wednesday the rest of the week is easy.  Tomorrow is a big meeting to find out the findings from all the interviews I have been arranging.  I am excited to see what they say.  It should be a really busy day for me.  I need to get lunches all arranged and meetings all set up.  I will get my miles in tomorrow.  I am excited to go to Logan on Friday.  Robin Saturday will be good to come up.  Not much else to report.  I just vegged all night.  I did make can can casserole tonight.  It tasted really good.  Thanks for the idea Karen.  Rachel, I hope it isn't too quiet at your house tonight. Isaac might want company back.  LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...