Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Peanut Butter Head

Tonight at dinner Isaac called me a peanut butter head and started to laugh.  He has also been calling himself a cute squeaky little mouse.  He has been coming up with funny things.  Today was good.  All the girls have left and we miss them.  Isaac was really excited to be able to play in the basement again and it was nice to have new things to do.  I watched a little boy down the street today and it was fun to have him over to play.  Isaac had a fun time.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon since we couldn't yesterday.  After dinner we went grocery shopping and stocked up on food.  I didn't take a lot of pictures the last week but here are a few of Isaac.  I am excited for this weekend.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...